Chaitanya's BlogWorld

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hectic Job ....

Again felt very hectic today but this time i could control everything that was missing the targets ,i mean was realising the toughness though the process is still running ,
thats bcoz of the schedule i was running in my background.Almost 30% of the deeps were achieved and for the rest , got confident of washing them by tomarrow.
Finally by the end of the day,got refreshed with a small chito-chat with ani.
Only thing i missed was the one which i made it a part of my life,tats Gym :))
Chaitu!! don't repeat this mistake again , ok....
bye self.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Shadab said...

Amma nee Yamma!Neeku antha Stresssa! I suggest you to use those stress balls.Now I will get serious.Read your own post
made-up-my-mind
once again you will be able to solve your problems.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home