Chaitanya's BlogWorld

Monday, March 20, 2006

Learning new ways of living!!

Dude don't hav time to put up wat i hav in mind right now.
Will make it short but try to put it anyway.
I was feeling shy of when going in a bicycle when i was
at my home , but yday i realised the beauty of being proud of
wat one has.Really it made me to think abt, when my frnd gave
me lift to my room n strangely that in a bicycle which i never
taught of.He is so happy in giving lift tat i couldn't find any
sort of shy or such feelings in him.I was impressed by his
attitude towards a silly thing but it reflects his character.
And wanna thank my dad for wat iam today.
And yday i remembered my mom when i was washing my clothes.Really
felt as an herculion task , mom how could u do it till date,Hats off!
Taking responsibility is a very different feeling.Its a mix of
courage and commitment.Guys am liking it and want more n more of it
but really aches me at some point of time n tat time am desperately
in need of support , atleast moral.
Thats it,will take leave ,

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger bonhamled said...

thank you for commenting in my blog i understand you dont understand spanish but if you want to learn i can help.
thank you for commenting again.

bonhamled

 

Post a Comment

<< Home