Chaitanya's BlogWorld

Thursday, April 20, 2006

made up my mind .....

day before yday,when i returned from home...
Basn gave me a nice lecture in the morning about all my negative doings ,
fortunately he got a nice fault of mine, that i have taken
a CD for rent before going to home and till that day hav'nt
returned back.And in the evening when i returned room , i saw him
watching another movie and when i enquired him abt the old CD , he
said its u who hav to face it and so i brought a new one leaving the
old for you to return it back.At that spur of moment,suddenly my BP
raised in a way i havn't seen it for long past.I really forget to hate,
i couldn't hate him,but my inner self made me to react with an extreme
anger.I hav managed to react and seriously returned the CD.By then
i hav controlled my Self and was normal but something was itching me
inside.I couldn't stop , but to rethink abt the situation.And till now
am thinking of the same,and really i could say you ,i changed a lot the
time i started rethinking of the whole situation.My positive change infact.
Questioning who's right and who's wrong made me to realise that i was
doing lot of blunders with a philosopical reasoning in hand.
It made me to keep my household things perfert and keep myself keen in
even minor things.
Am still in analysis phase and will hav to change a lot........
The other incident that took place recently was related to my office work.
I was struggling to fix a bug which was scraching me very often.This time
it again reopened n not bcoz of any reason except my neglegence.I was ashamed
of it to say to my boss abt the fact.Now proactively i accepted my failure to
Self and taught of facing it with a positive sight.Now interestingly the cause
for the reopen was not the real cause and even if i fixed it ,it would hav again reopened.A small advice from my boss "please look at each and every item , mark it
if needed , then only finalise it" gave me a wonderful leason , the interesting
thing is a bigger problem was hidden in it and that i was escaping from it ,keeping
eye only on the problem which was infront of me.
Look for the worst situation when u expect bad.
And out of box thinking is a necessary tool for existence.
And there will be many ways to solve a problem, sometimes combination of ways make a fix and one way in the combination is which u never think is a way(the simplest way,
a small kid does,can give u a solution to the biggest problem)

lesson ends......
take a break n wait for my next blog until then ...
keep smiling... :))

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Shadab said...

Nice Realisation!I am happy that Basanth didnt return the CD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home