Chaitanya's BlogWorld

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Welcome to my blog

Hi everybody!!
Wel'Come to my blog.I wanna start a blog right now but couldn't get a creative idea.
So let me start off with the word creativity.
What is creativity? interesting right,though we can judge things to be creative or not,but can we exactly define creativity?
If creating a new thing is creativity then u r the better example of the creative items in the world and ur parents have the creativity,but can we call it a creativity!!
And can we tell that creativity is an attribute of an individual ? or
is it that comes on a spur of a moment and disappears again.
I welcome each and everyone to my blog and put a comment on it.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Shadab said...

What I feel is we cannot define creativity as an attribute of an individual.Every one can be creative.As you said a creative idea comes as a flash but brings lot of impact with it.For ex: Take blogging its a creative idea.Orkut,Google Earth all of these are creative ideas.They have impact.Imapctful ideas come when there is a motivation or purpose behind them.Even the method we use to prepare quality malt can be called as creative idea since it gives satisfaction of good malt.By the Way shall we have a malt?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home